Re: [orca-list] Selection keys not working with Firefox 3?

am Fr 20. Jun 2008 um 19:41:43 schrieb Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu>:
Dear List!

I tryed select lines any webpage with Firefox3 and Orca, but the
selection is not happened.
Pressed shift+up arrow, shift+down arrow, not worked this usual keyboard
command.
ctrl+shift+left or right arrow work correctly.
Have anybody confirm or test this problem? I using Orca 2.22.2 version.

Did you activate the caret mode in FF? Press F7 and confirm the
upcoming question with "yes".
You can also activate this by going to edit/preferences, search for
the advanced tab and choose the subtab general. It's the first item
there.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.