Re: [orca-list] Introduction and questions

Hi Henning,

Please provide the output of 'apt-cache policy iceweasel',

Iceweasel:
Installed: 2.0.0.14-2
Candidate: 2.0.0.14-2
Version-table:
*** 2.0.0.14-2 0
500 http://ftp.de.debian.org lenny/main Packages
100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
2.0.0.6-etch1+lenny1 0
500 http://security.debian.org lenny/updates/main Packages

that might probably tell us what's wrong.

I hope so!!! :-)

Did you call "firefox" explicitly? Otherwise you've possibly
launched Epiphany, from which I'm not sure if it already uses
the new Gecko engine. In the run dialog (alt-f2) type
'iceweasel', that should be helpful in this case.

I tried, Iceweasel opened but looks exactly as inaccessible as before
:-( Thanks! Robin