Re: [orca-list] Introduction and questions

Hi Robin,

On Prickle-Prickle, day 23 of Confusion 3174, Robin Kipp wrote:
Thanks for your message. I tried installing Firefox using apt-get, but
that didn't work, also after reinstalling Iceweasel didn't work.

Please provide the output of 'apt-cache policy iceweasel', that might
probably tell us what's wrong.

Did you call "firefox" explicitly? Otherwise you've possibly launched
Epiphany, from which I'm not sure if it already uses the new Gecko
engine. In the run dialog (alt-f2) type 'iceweasel', that should be
helpful in this case.

cheers

  Henning