[orca-list] Large object entry in my customizations script does not work reliably

Hi,
I've set the object length in my orca-customizations script to 25.
When I perform a search for large objects, it seems as if this doesn't
work stable:
Sometimes I land on an object that has the defined size. But sometimes I
land on an object that seems to have the originally implemented size of
75.
This happens when I encounter a paragraph of text containing several
lines. Instead of reading the first line, or skip it, if this line doesn't match
the 25 characters, it reads the whole paragraph.
What's going on? I think the path to the Gecko script has not been
changed since last flag day.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.