[orca-list] ttsynth for amd64

hello everyone,

I am writing to the list to know ho to install ttsynth for a 64 bit system. The file is for systems 386 so when i installed it said that it was not compatible and that it could not install since i had a 64 bit system. Please advise how to get it worrking with my system. Also, I've lost the file to install ttsynth. I had ot reformat my system and did not creat a seperate directory to keep the files. I have the key for the synthesizer though. So if anyone has is, please send it to this address off list.
mariachiac aim com

thank in Advance,
Alonzo