Re: [orca-list] orca dies after logging on to gizmo

Hi mike, Gizmo will work only if you are using alsa instead of
pulseaudio. For this, you have to make changes in the conf files in
/etc/speech-dispatcher/modules in case you are using
speech-dispatcher. if you are using gnome-speech instead, follow the
FAQ on the gnome-orca - live.
Gizmo on my system is working fine. Thanks and regards,
Aruni.