[orca-list] orca and transmition

Hey all, I have a quick question for anyone who may be able to answer it. Does anyone know why we can't access the table of active/inactive torrents using orca? If I open transmition and look in the statusbar, I can find out that I have x torrents, and my ratios, but I cannot select one and delete it without first getting the details to make sure that I'm on the correct torrent. Is there an easier work around/fix? I am using orca 2.23.4, updated an hour ago, and Transmition 1.06. As always, thanks much in advance for any info.

Later,

Guy