[orca-list] Newbee to Ubuntu and Orca

    Hello All

I'm sorry if these are extremely basic questions, but I am returning to the Unix world after about a 10 year hiatus.

I'd like to set up a Unix server at home for the web, music, and mail.
1. Does Ubuntu Desktop come with the ability to install these server applications and is that installation and configuration accessible with Orca?
2. Is the installation of Ubuntu Server accessible with Orca and is it substantially the same as the installation on Ubuntu Desktop with speech output?
3. Can I access a accessible shell with Orca or do I have to use Emacspeak for that?

thanks
jack