[orca-list] New user and a question!

Hello,
I used to be a subscriber of this mailing list but do to the high amount of emails I received from other mailing lists I had to unsubscribe. It's good to see you all again! :)
Well, I had a question. I have downloaded the Linux Alternate CD for Ubuntu 8.0.4, but when I boot from the CD and the booting menu comes up, I select the language, then I press f5, then 3, then enter. All of these work, but when I push enter on the "install", the CD starts spinning, but the menu doesn't change. Acording to the sighted assistance, none of the items do anything.... of course except the boot from first harddrive. Is there something wrong I have done? I hope I don't have to download it again...
Thanks!
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d