Re: [orca-list] Completeing the cisco CCNA classes with orca

I had tried wireshark with orca a while back (around march) and I had
issues (orca crashing when trying to navigate the interface) that I
never straitened out.  This might have been fixed by now, I haven't
checked lately.
Btw, the console version is called tshark and comes with the wireshark
package.