[orca-list] Completeing the cisco CCNA classes with orca

    Hi all,

This fall I will be taking the CCNA2 router technology class. The majority of people use windows but I've decided to switch to linux for several reasons encluding better stability and accessibility. My question is in windows we use something like hyperterminal to connect to routers or we can use packet tracer to simulate routers. Is there something we can use with orca to connect to the routers in the class and is there any packet tracer equivalent? I've heard of wine but tried it and orca didn't work with it. Thanks,

Mike