Re: [orca-list] Completeing the cisco CCNA classes with orca

Jason White wrote:
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:49:56AM -0500, Mike Reiser wrote:
Is there
something we can use with orca to connect to the routers in the class
and is there any packet tracer equivalent?

For packet tracing there are commands such as tcpdump, tools such as
wireshark, and various others.

I use ssh to connect to my Cisco router, which runs my ADSL link. When
configuring it for the first time, I connected via the console port and used
C-Kermit (http://kermit.columbia.edu/ running under Linux.