[orca-list] orca not working in some gnome applications: getting message "inaccessible"

Hello listers, I am facing a strange problem. Certain gnome
applications like, thunderbird, ff3 latest builds and gizmo etc are
not accessible with orca. As soon as I land on these windows, orca
says "inaccessible" and that's all. For your information, I have
followed the instructions on making orca work with admin applications.
I have not faced this problem earlier. Please suggest some remedy.
Thanks and regards,
Aruni Sharma.