Re: [orca-list] Completeing the cisco CCNA classes with orca

Hi Mike,
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:49:56AM -0500, Mike Reiser wrote:
    Hi all,
This fall I will be taking the CCNA2 router technology class.  The
majority of people use windows but I've decided to switch to linux for
several reasons encluding better stability and accessibility.  My
question is in windows we use something like hyperterminal to connect to
routers or we can use packet tracer to simulate routers.  Is there
something we can use with orca to connect to the routers in the class
and is there any packet tracer equivalent?  I've heard of wine but tried
it and orca didn't work with it.  Thanks,
I use minicom to connect to a switch using a serial cable. It is
console-based and therefore works fine with brltty (or orca in a
gnome-terminal)

Cheers, Rudolf