Re: [orca-list] Headingslist, and Linkslist updated, plus navigation menu

Hermann wrote
But besides that the display of the headings and the navigation is not very reliable.

Would be helpful to give a reproducible example of how so.

Furthermore it seems that the extension slows down the performance of Orca in FF.

Slows down Orca or slows down Firefox? And slows down how?

Incidentally, Rich, having had a brief look at the code, I suspect some performance enhancements could be made. The first thing I'd be tempted to do is see if using XPaths resulted in a performance benefit or penalty:

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Introduction_to_using_XPath_in_JavaScript

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis