Re: [orca-list] Headingslist, and Linkslist updated, plus navigation menu
- From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis googlemail com>
- To: Hermann <meinelisten onlinehome de>
- Cc: Rich Caloggero <rjc MIT EDU>, orca-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] Headingslist, and Linkslist updated, plus navigation menu
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 00:52:34 +0100
But besides that the display of the headings and the navigation is not
Would be helpful to give a reproducible example of how so.
Furthermore it seems that the extension slows down the performance of
Orca in FF.
Slows down Orca or slows down Firefox? And slows down how?
Incidentally, Rich, having had a brief look at the code, I suspect some
performance enhancements could be made. The first thing I'd be tempted
to do is see if using XPaths resulted in a performance benefit or penalty:
] [Thread Prev