Re: [orca-list] OT: FF3.1pre available, is it recomended?

Hi Hermann.

preversion of FF 3.1.
Has anyone tested it, is it stable?

I'm using it on one of my machines so far. The usual "bleeding edge"
disclaimers apply of course, but so far I've found it to be stable both
in terms of general use (it's not crashing on me) and in terms of
accessibility.

As for it being recommended or not, that's I think a personal decision.
There are a few a11y fixes that aren't being included in 3.0 but are
slated for inclusion in 3.1.  That presumably will also apply to any new
bugs we find at this point.  So 3.1 ultimately will be even more
accessible than 3.0.  By the same token, the process of getting to that
"even more accessible" version might lead to some unexpected breakage
between now and then. What I'm planning on doing is keeping both 3.0 and
3.1 installed.

HTH.  Take care.
--Joanie