[orca-list] Thunderbird bug: Misspelled words not found by spell checker

Hi,

The spell check dialog is now working much better for those of you using svn trunk. However, in the process of testing Orca's support for the spell check dialog, I found that the spell checker seems to skip obviously misspelled words on occasion.  For instance, if you send yourself a message containing the sentence:

This is a porly spelt messsage, isn't itt?

Note that there are four misspelled words in that sentence: porly, spelt, messsage, itt.

When I run the spell check on this message, the spell checker doesn't identify messsage as being misspelled.  I have checked my personal dictionary, and "messsage" is not an entry.  In a slightly differently phrased message, the spell checker didn't identify "itt" as being misspelled.

If someone else can confirm this behavior, I will look at filing a bug with Mozilla.

Thanks,

dave