[orca-list] Thunderbird bug: pressing control-Enter with focus in address field does not send message

Hi,

If I am forwarding a message, I generally put the email address of the person to whom I am forwarding the message into the appropriate field and then send the message.  However, in Thunderbird, if I enter the address and press control-Enter to send the message, I get another address field. To me, this is a bug, since pressing Enter should result in a new address field and pressing control-Enter should send the message.

Can anyone else confirm this behavior?

Thanks,

dave