Re: [orca-list] Evolution and the keyring password dialog.

Yeah, I've come across it... I don't know what to tell you as far as dealing with it, though.

Right now I'm running into what might be something similar, and I think that something is grabbing the keyboard so that I can't even switch back to a virtual console. I'm not sure what it is or what to do about it, other than to ask a sighted person to look at my screen and help me through it. :(

-- Mike Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.freeshell.org --