[orca-list] Evolution and the keyring password dialog.

Hi Evolutioner's

I wondered if you've come accross the keyring password request dialog?
After an upgrade this Ubuntu Hardy box is presenting me with this
dialog.  And orca is totally silent.  For a couple of days I just
pressed escape which restored things.  When I had sighted support I
learnt that it was just asking for my keyring password.  Very very
silently.

Anyone else come accross this all silencing dialog?

--
Gena

http://www.ready2golinux.com

M0EBP