Re: [orca-list] Accessible Installation, not Ubuntu

I'm working on a speaking install for OpenSolaris at the moment. I'm reaching for the 2008.11 release this fall. As I make progress, I update the following page: http://opensolaris.org/os/project/indiana/status/accessibility/. So far, we have achieved success where a blind individual has been able to install a custom OpenSolaris without sighted assistance, but the experience is a bit 'clunky' right now.

Will