Re: [orca-list] Orca with Power User File Managers in Norton Commander Style

I too am very disappointed in Nautilus's performance.  It takes over 3
whole minutes to open my home directory and Windows Explorer can open
up a directory of similar size almost immediately.  I have used mc,
the Midnight Commander from a standard linux console.  it can support
double panes side by side but when I have used that with Speakup, I
did have some issues tracking entries efficiently.  I am curious if
there are other file browsers out there for the Gnome desktop also.