Re: [orca-list] odd sysadmin behaviour

Hi all,

Hermann wrote:
Jann Schneider<schneider_jann yahoo de>  writes:

Hi all,

i have some odd behaviour of orca with sysadmin stuff: i have a
.orbitrc file in my users home directory containing just the line
ORBIIOPIPv4=1

Why is it there? Delete it, because it shouldn't be there, and it is
incomplete.

Because it is told on the Orca / JABG page to setup this file. Even if it seems a litle bit strange to me i just set this file up ... But if it is not neccessary or even a problem i of course will remove it. So can anyone tell me wether it is neccessary to have such a file in the users home for the java access bridge to work properly? And if so, shouldn't be a second line there like in the /root/.orbitrc than? Perhaps the wiki is simply wrong at this point and we should fix that ...

Regards Jann

___________________________________________________________ Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de