Re: [orca-list] orca stopping speech

The SIGHUP signal (i.e., 1) in the debug file is indeed very curious. I tried various ways to reproduce this, such as killing my X server, logging out while Orca was running, etc. The only way I could seem to reproduce this was to run orca from a terminal window and then cause that terminal window to have an unhappy death (e.g., closing it, logging out, etc.).

I'm not sure if this lends any insight, but I'm wondering if this might ring some bells?

Will