Re: [orca-list] orca stopping speech

Hi Jason.

Orca crashed on me today after closing firefox, as I was about to log out.
Fortunately, debugging was enabled (see the attached file).

I only see the very end of the output.  I assume you trimmed the bulk of
it out?  As a general rule, it's helpful to have the full debug.out
because it's hard to say what event or combination of events might
ultimately have been responsible for triggering the problem.  A full
debug.out also enables us to try to reproduce the exact steps you took
to perform a task too.

Assuming you still have the full debug.out lying around and wouldn't
mind filing a bug, that would be great.  Thanks!

Take care.
--Joanie