Re: [orca-list] Text attributes problem solved!

Hi Jon,

thanks for that hint. I will give it a try. I just stopped before because of an error when running make saying nearly nothing undeerstandable :-) Only said 'Error 2' ...
But perhaps it works this way.. I will let you know.

Regards Jann!

Jon wrote:
Hi,

In case you wish to keep gutsy on your main machine, but still wish to
use brltty3.9 then add the following line to your /etc/apt/sources.list

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/accessibility/ubuntu gutsy main

Thanks to Luke for providing this.

then do sudo apt-get update
and