[orca-list] Text attributes problem solved!

Hi,

I've solved my problem with the text attributes not being displayed: first I tried to upgrade my brltty to 3.9 on my gutsy box. So i pulled the 3.9 rev. from svn and tried to install it.. But with some problem. Anyway. Now i've installed hardy on another (testing) machine and pulled the latest atk, gail, at-spi and also orca from svn. With this combination it works fine!

I think as it looks good until now, I will test and "play around" a litle bit more, and if i don't encounter too big problems also upgrade my "productiv" machine to hardy too.

Again: thanks for your help!

Regards Jann

___________________________________________________________ Telefonate ohne weitere Kosten vom PC zum PC: http://messenger.yahoo.de