Re: [orca-list] Firefox issue with request-tracker webpages

Hi, Bart,

Whenever I build at-spi, I get a host of warnings during make and install. I've raised the issue of these warnings on several occasions with Orca developers, and they don't seem to care. And, at-spi seems to work despite these warnings.

dave

Bart Bunting wrote:

Jason,

I am running the latest Orca from svn. I however haven't updated at-spy. I guess I should do that.

I've never had much luck building at-spy before but will give it a go.

Regards

Bart