[orca-list] Firefox issue with request-tracker webpages

Hi all,

I've just really started using Firefox with orca since i got rid of windows on my laptop and installed Ubuntu.

I'm very impressed with the progress that has been made with Firefox and Thunderbird!

I've got a small problem though :).

I use requesttracker www.bestpractical.com as a ticketing system at work. It appears that orca gets terribly confused with the main rt page.

There are several tables that show lists of tickets and have at the top of them an x to colaps the table. Orca appears to get into an endless loop when arrowing over these tables.

I've found a demo rt site on the net which also exhibits the same behavior. I was wondering if someone would be able to take a look and confirm the issue.

I'm happy to open a bug report but wasn't exactly sure what info I should include. I can just say that the page doesn't work but that feels like not really trying :).

Any suggestions on where to go from here would be appreciated.

The test page is at:
 http://rt.easter-eggs.org/demos/stable/index.html

Regards

Bart