[orca-list] What did you do to Thunderbird?

Hi,
just updated Thunderbird, and I was surprised to hear that it now is called "Shredder". The preferences settings are also for Shredder, and this means that I've to adjust that annoying keyboard layout settings again - those that deal with the "ß" and the "?". In addition the messages list is screwed up: When I enter it first, I hear "date", and the cursor is placed in this column. The latter stays always and is brailled too. Furthermore: When I enter an RSS or a newsgroup folder, I hear and read in braille: "Page is loaded, please wait".
Something must have gone terribly wrong, either in Orca or in Thunderbird.
Hermann