To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 9:28 AM
Subject: [orca-list] The tab bar in FF3

Hi,
just opened several tabs in FF, and I did not notice it at once. Checking the screen in FF i found, that at the top there are the titles of the tabs. Is there a way to make Orca read this tabs by a key press? Can Orca handle the tabs bar which you can activate in FF's preferences?
What do you think about such a feature?
Hermann