Re: [orca-list] Extracting .tar.GZ files?

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 08:28:57PM +0330, Parham wrote:

   Hi,
   I've installed the extract package, but still when I type,
   extract gzipped package.tar.gz
   nothing happens. I get some text, but it doesn't extract.     I extracted

That's because you are not using the 'tar' command.
For things like this please google. There is plenty documentation out
there, and this is kind of ot for this list.
Also read man tar...

I could tell you the command, but I think its a good idea if you find it
yourself and learn how to find/read documentation.

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
<d dalton iinet net au>