From: Parham
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2008 1:03 PM
Subject: [orca-list] Another problem!

Hi, thanks Willy. It works. I guess since I'm too much focussed on getting stuff fixed without Google I sometimes ask nonsense questions. This one, though I searched on Google and didn't find a solution to.
I'm trying to run a file that is an executable. It is called Mordord. I tried to run it like
./mordord -r (the option)
and also
mordord -r
but none work. It actually thinks it's a command. Can anyone help me with that one?
Thanks.
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d