Re: [orca-list] Another problem!

Hi Parham:

I'm not familiar with Mordord -- you might try to see if there is a Mordord user's list you could post Mordord questions to, though.

Will

Parham wrote:

Hi, thanks Willy. It works. I guess since I'm too much focussed on getting stuff fixed without Google I sometimes ask nonsense questions. This one, though I searched on Google and didn't find a solution to. I'm trying to run a file that is an executable. It is called Mordord. I tried to run it like
./mordord -r (the option)
and also
mordord -r
but none work. It actually thinks it's a command. Can anyone help me with that one?
Thanks.
---
Contact info:
Skype: parham-d