Re: [orca-list] Odd behavior of Orca on the dictionary download page of Mozilla

"David E. Price" <deprice cs utah edu> writes:

Hi, Hermann,

I tried downloading the French dictionary. I did not find any headings
without text or some form of label. I could use structural navigation
to move from heading to heading, or I could have Orca read the entire
page.

the poor behavior I experienced was that I could not navigate the page
using the cursor keys from the top. I would hear the first two
navigation links ("skip to content", "skip to search form"), but
nothing beyond that using the cursor keys. However, if at this point I
navigated to the next heading, then cursor navigation worked
successfully. i don't know if this problem was caused by parts of the
page being in a different language (French) than the default (en-us)
or what.

This seems similar to my experience, because I also got stuck at the top
of the page unless I pressed the tab key.
As I've wrote in an additional mail, those headings contain text which
is shown when moving the left and right arrow keys (similar to that TB
bug in the address field).
Those headings are headings, links and images in one, perhaps this is
the problem?

Which dictionary did you try to download?

German.
Hermann

--
All peoples would live in peace, if they could give up only two things: God
and Country.