Re: [orca-list] Punctuation Levels

Hello,
I was waiting until this gets checked into the SVN. Now when it's there
I have recompiled orca from gnome-2-20 branch. The fix is working fine.
but...? I can see the same behaviour in firefox. I have tryed with
alpha8 as well as with the latest beta3 pre. when reading by characters
in firefox no punctuation marks are spoken for me. Can anyone confirm it
or this might be some settings ?

Thanks

Peter