Re: [orca-list] Remote access to gnome, still looking for a solution

Thanks for this. I haven't had the chance to test the module out, but if
it does as you say it should be ideal. My thought is that orca would be
run on the remote machine, with speech-dispatcher as the server locally,
and so all speech should be produced locally whilst orca is accessing
the at-spi and such like on the same machine (the remote one). Hopefully
I haven't missed anything in this which would stop this actually working
as a solution.

From
Michael Whapples