[orca-list] problems with orca navigation

Hey all, I'm noticing some navigation problems with Orca. On sites, when I am on a form field and press up arrow, Orca goes up two lines instead of one. An example of this is on btjunkie.org, here is what happens: I start at the top of the page and hear: "bt junkie the largest bit torrent engine link image" I press down arrow and hear: "home link latest link upload link members link contact link help link language link"
Below that I hear "search link"
Now, I press up arrow to go up one line and it seems I am back at the top. I hear "bt junkie the largest bit torrent engine linke image." This is something I have noticed before on certain sites.