Re: [orca-list] orca and links in firefox 3.0

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008, Kamil Midzio wrote:

Hello!
I installed firefox 3.0 yesterday andI have a question:
Situation:
I am reading a website by up and down arrow.
The cursor is on the link. I try to execute it by pressing enter. And
the page isn't reloading.
But when i am using tab key to move throu the website link works
correctly.

This is probably because down arrow doesn't put you on the correct link.
Install the latest version of orca from svn and then
use insert +Left and right arrow to find the right link.
Use down arrow first to find the right line...

--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/
d dalton iinet net au