Re: [orca-list] Compiling Gnome

Wow, it's a miricle my system runs at all then.:) I got most of that
order totally backwards.  <hmmm> the next time some updates appear in
svn, I'll reverse my build order.  I like having the improvements in
accessibility and I thought I heard that 2.20 branch wasn't getting as
many of these fixes.

Well, my steak dinner tastes much better now than it did on Friday
night when I was being relegated to eating a peanut butter sandwich..)