Re: [orca-list] Compiling Gnome

With the trunk version of Orca, you should use the trunk versions of at-spi, atk, and gail. But, keep in mind this is the 'bleeding edge' and you are responsible for what you do on your machine. If you play with these knives and know what you are doing, you can create a nice meal. If you play with these knives and only think you know what you are doing, you may create a sequel to Sweeney Todd.

Will