Re: [orca-list] FireFox Broken!!!

Thanks Joanie,
I am only trying to find bugs :)

its you who is doing the really hard and valuable work, getting rid of
them.

and afterall we all have the same goal.
An excellent open source screenreader.

-Jon

On Sat 26/01/2008 at 14:20:57, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Jon.

Anyway, orca should not crash this spectacularly.

Orca shouldn't crash at all.

I will create a bug for it.

I see you have done that.  Thanks!! I'll look at it shortly.

By the way, I hope you don't mind me saying this "on list," but your
recent testing of patches, your test cases, your feedback, and all the
bugs you're filing in Bugzilla have been so incredibly helpful.  And all
of it will get us to reliable, compelling access that much faster.
Merely saying "thank you" seems woefully insufficient.

--Joanie