Re: [orca-list] FireFox Broken!!!

Hi Steve,

yes, I am observing the same behavior as you on www.gmail.com
Further more, even when attempting to go to a diffrent site, orca seems
to have broken up, and exiting firefox and attempting to work elsewhere
still seems broken.

Something horid is going on there.

Gmail usually have funny javascript to make it more interactive/gui
prettier.

Anyway, orca should not crash this spectacularly.
I will create a bug for it.

in the mean time, http://mail.google.com/mail/h/
the standard html interface for gmail works well.

-Jon