[orca-list] Problems with today's Firefox 3

Hi,

I installed today's version of AT-SPI (rev. 980), Orca (rev. 3494), and
installed today's build of Firefox 3. I am having several problems while
trying to use Firefox. For instance, I went to www.delta.com to try to
book a flight.  I typed in two airport codes and moved down to select a
date from the combo boxes, but I couldn't activate the combo boxes to
make changes.

However, there may be other problems at work here.  If I launch Firefox
from a terminal window, I get the following message, repeating dozens of
times:

(gecko:21949): libgnomevfs-WARNING **: Deprecated function.  User
modifications to the MIME database are no longer supported.

Also, when I installed AT-SPI, I received a number of warnings.  The
error streams from the installation process are attached. If you would
like to see the full output from the installation, please let me know.

If there errors and warnings are not instructive, let me know and I'll
detail more problems.

Thanks,

dave