[orca-list] problems with Orca and sourceforge.com

Hey all, I seem to be having trouble accessing www.sourceforge.com with Orca. Tabbing through links does not work at all. Also, navigating by object with Orca left/right arrows is really weird. I hear for example "login link grayed." and "create account link grayed."If I navigate by object far enough to the right, I get stuck at the first text field. and further attempts to navigate by object results in Orca saying "new, text, m." It gets stuck right there. I'm also having this problem on my Ubuntu test laptop as well as the Gentoo desktop.