[orca-list] evolution, imap and reading messages

I have made the attempt to set evo to access my gmail accounts via imap.
However I have a rather strange problem. Whenever I try to read a
message using the arrow keys, I can only hear the first line of text. In
order to read anything other than the first line, I must use the flat
review functions. I have noticed this since updating to the latest orca
from svn, along with another bug which now refuses to read the message I
land on when I delete 1 or more messages so that I have to arrow off the
message and back to it in order to read its sender/subject. I'm not sure
if these 2 bugs are related, but I mention them both because I found
them at about the same time. The deletion bug seems to be a problem with
both pop and imap and the reading bug seems to only occur with imap
messages. I would greatly appreciate any help with either or both of
these problems.

Well, after some fiddling around, I am able to read most imap messages
using the arrow keys, but each one is different. Sometimes I have to
arrow to the right first and sometimes I have to arrow down first, and
sometimes I just have to fiddle around until it works. It still seems to
only be a problem when using imap. Sorry I have no further info at this
time.

Thanks much,
Lorenzo