[orca-list] upgrading to orca 2.21

Hello guys,
Can anyone please help me. I seem to be unable to upgrade to the latest
orca 2.21.
First let me describe my situation.
I was runing ubuntu 7.04. A few months before I have grabbed a trunk
version of orca. It compiled and installed fine for me. So I was using
orca 2.21 pre located in /usr/local/bin . The /usr/bin included orca
which was packaged with ubuntu 7.10 by default. I can't remember its
version number.
I then upgraded to ubuntu 7.10. so in /usr/bin I have got orca 2.20 and
in /usr/local/bin I still have the version which compiled fine for me a
few month in the past.
Now I would like to start using speech dispatcher. so I did the
following
mkdir orca
svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/branches/gnome-2-20 orca
it worked fine.
then
cd orca
./autogen.sh

and now the problem begins
It does not seem to pass. It gives me an error that it can't write some
file. but I am sure I have got enough space. I have even uninstalled
some packages which I am sure I don't need.
sudo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
does not install anything stating I have already got all the
dependencies.
I have got espeak and speech-dispatcher installed correctly
spd-say "hello world"
works fine

finally here is what ./autogen.sh gives me . It also miss some files but
it was missing them before and it compiled fine.

/usr/bin/gnome-autogen.sh
checking for autoconf >= 2.53...
(B  testing autoconf2.50... not found.
  testing autoconf... found 2.61
checking for automake >= 1.9...
(B  testing automake-1.10... found 1.10
checking for libtool >= 1.5...
(B  testing libtoolize... found 1.5.24
checking for glib-gettext >= 2.2.0...
(B  testing glib-gettextize... found 2.14.1
checking for intltool >= 0.30...
(B  testing intltoolize... found 0.36.2
checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...
(B  testing pkg-config... found 0.22
checking for gnome-common >= 2.3.0...
(B  testing gnome-doc-common... found 2.20.0
Checking for required M4 macros...
(BChecking for forbidden M4 macros...
(B**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

Processing ./configure.in
(BRunning libtoolize...
(BYou should add the contents of `/usr/share/aclocal/libtool.m4' to
`aclocal.m4'.
Running glib-gettextize... Ignore non-fatal messages.
(BCopying file mkinstalldirs
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Running intltoolize...
(BRunning gnome-doc-common...
(BRunning aclocal-1.10...
(B/usr/bin/m4:configure.in:43: ERROR: copying inserted file: No
space left on device
/usr/bin/m4:configure.in:43: cannot clean temporary file for diversion
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
aclocal-1.10: autom4te failed with exit status: 1