[orca-list] easynews checkboxes

Hi all, got a question about the best way to do something in Firefox 3, using Orca. Maybe the collection api just mentioned will make this easier, but here we go any way. I subscribe to a service called easynews.com, which makes it easy to find binaries over usenet. On the search form (http://members.easynews.com/global4, there are a series of edit and combo boxes, and also thrown in that mix, are checkboxes for selecting what type of content you're looking for. Once you click the search button, your results are displayed below the form, with checkboxes that you can check off in order to queue an item for download. My question is, is there an easy way to skip past everything on the page and go directly to a control such as a checkbox? I know I could use find, but if I don't know what I'm typing in the find box, it's kind of hard ex: if I search for Metallica, and didn't know that the first song on the black album was "enter sandman" or didn't know any of their album titles. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Guy
P.S. Is gnome-speech now working with pulseaudio? I uninstalled pulseaudio from my system, but was just curious how it was working on the new live CD for Ubuntu 8.04.