[orca-list] Orca suggestion

Hi All,
I have been forced to use windows for sound editing over the last couple
of days, using NVDA. I think it's great! There are just a couple of
features of it I wondered if it would it be possible to integrate into
Orca, or even if they were there or not.

* NVDA uses beeps to alert of a progress bar change - the higher the
beep, the further progressed the bar. This can be turned on and off.

On this subject, I wondered if it'd be useful to have a "0" setting in
the "update interval" of progress bar reading, so the status was read
every time the progress bar changed.

* NVDA reads what is under the mouse quite nicely, and I have been able
to use the mouse for a couple of things of the past couple of days, just
wondered what the state of mouse support was in orca at the minute.

Cheers all, and thanks for all the hard work!

--

Chris Norman.

<!-- chris norman4 ntlworld com -->