Re: [orca-list] problems with latest Orca and Firefox3

Hi to all

Joanie Thank you very much for your great work with Firefox
Accessibility and latest work on magnification it's really great!
And thanks to the Orca team for every release, Orca it's better and
better every day, thank you all guys.

In the latest trunk ff3 and Orca, I have trouble navigating some links
when pressing tab key Orca don't speak anything.

I attach an example. When I reach 1 link (with tab key), Orca doesn't
speak it. I have tried it with tab and shift tab.

I think in this case matters how long it's the text in the heading.

If I set for example "test withlinks" in the heading Orca read the 1
link.
But If I set "test with some links" Orca doesn't speak the 1 link.

Hope this help

Regards

Javier

Title: Testing